- Cardona M, Light Scattering in Solids (Topics in Applied Physics Volume 8), Springer-Verlag, 1975.
- The Nobel Prize in Physics 1930 - including a biography of Raman, the 1930 Nobel Prize presentation speech and his Nobel lecture.
- Sir C. V. Raman and the story of the Nobel prize- an in depth look at Raman’s 1930 prize.
- Theory of Raman Spectroscopy– a guide to the cause of Raman scattering.
- Assigning Spectra - an interactive tutorial on using group theory to assign spectra.
- Raman spectroscopy: a complex technology moving from lab to the clinic — and before too long, the marketplace – examples of Raman spectroscopy applications.