Viewing and downloading resources
Help is available on:
- Viewing video clips
- Viewing HTML5 animations
- Downloading video clips and images
- Downloading HTML5 animations
- Keyboard navigation shortcuts
Video clips are provided in one or more (where possible) of the following formats:
- TLPs and Video library
- Video library only
- QuickTime (Apple no longer support QT7 for Windows)
- Windows Media (for older browsers)
All latest browser versions support <svg>, <canvas>, <video> and <audio> on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry. A full list is available here.
To download a video,
- Place the mouse (or other pointing device) screen cursor over the video.
- On a Windows PC, right-click on the video and click on "Save Video As." in MS Edge, Chrome and FF in the pop-up menu.
- On a Mac, click on the video while holding the Ctrl key down and click on "Download to Disk" (or something similar) in the pop-up menu.
- Select the folder destination and file name with which you wish to save the video.
- Click "Save".
To download an image,
- Place the mouse (or other pointing device) screen cursor over the image.
- On a Windows PC, right-click on the image and click on "Save Picture As..." in MS Edge (and something similar in other browsers, e.g. Firefox "Save Image as... ") in the pop-up menu.
- On a Macintosh, click on the image while holding the Ctrl key down and click on "Download Image to Disk" (or something similar) in the pop-up menu. .
- Select the folder destination and file name with which you wish to save the image.
- Click "Save".
Unfortunately it is not possible to download our HTML5 animations at this time.
As well as the keyboard shortcuts built in to your browser, a number of keyboard shortcuts are implemented in the TLPs to improve ease of navigation. After pressing the shortcut key combination, press Enter (or Return) for it to take effect.
|Alt+N||Ctrl+N||Takes you to the next page in the main sequence of pages in a TLP.|
|Alt+P||Ctrl+P||Takes you to the previous page in the main sequence of pages in a TLP.|
|Alt+B||Ctrl+B||Takes you back to the main sequence page from an "additional info" page, media page, etc (any page displaying "back" links).|